Halloween is around the corner and for the foot loose and fancy free this means, adult haunted house parties, eye candy, welcome skeletons….. in the closet and breaking out that Elvira costume, to unleash some serious seduction
(or maybe that’s just in my house…lol *akward*)
Don’t you think there are some lessons to be gleaned from this season of ”darkness.” I mean, one learns a whole lot about their loved ones when everyone thinks it’s cool to be “something else” for a night. Is it a glimpse at the real “them” or is it a costume, now that’s the real question? Hmmmmm….
If this Halloween you’ve decided to make being the real you more of a habit. To treat those who’d adore you either way, with less tricks throught the year, here are 10 steps to erase the fraudulent you…….. in bite sized *yep, that kind* phases.
1. Be daring, daily instead of on special occasions. Yeah, trench coat, 6 inch, daring…
2. Honor what does it for you: Is that Yoda costume really an hommage to your inner depth? READ more, big books are sexy.
3. Let your partner help you get your back bend on. You’re a grown up, you know what I’m talking about.
4. Give yourself permission: You don’t need a special occassion to say “self” we’re doing this! Give yourself permission to just have fun where you find it.
5. Accept your path: There is a reason you like black, or a blood red pout and fishnets. Do you know what it is? If so, accept it, celebrate it, be honest about it and stick with those who dig “that” quality in you.
Need the next five tips? They’ll be in the newsletter…
(Image credit:Namaste Cat)